Places of Interest & Things to Do:
Devonshire House is situated in Lower Langford, a small village at the foothills
of the Mendips, in North Somerset.
TEL: 01934 861243
Lower Langford has a local pub, serving traditional English pub food. We also have Tout’s Budgen’s, a convenient small supermarket and garage which is open 24 hours a day and is just 10 minutes walk away.
Just 6 miles from Bristol airport and less than one mile from the nearest airport parking and transfer facilities; Devonshire House Studios provides the ideal place to stay for a night or two when your travelling by air from Bristol Airport.
Whether you’re a Pilot looking for a place to stay whilst stopping over, a trainee pilot undertaking a training course or a holiday maker looking for a nearby place to stay before jetting off, Devonshire House provides comfortable guest rooms that are the perfect choice.
Please use the below map and directions depending on where you’re travelling from:
Travelling to Devonshire House B&B from Weston-Super-Mare (South):
1. Heading North, Leave the M5 at Junction 21, Sign posted Weston-Super-Mare
2. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A370 heading to Congresbury
3.Turn right at High St/B3133 - Continue to follow B3133
4.Turn left at Langford Rd
5. Turn left at Blackmoor
6. Devonshire House Bed and Breakfast will be on the left
Travelling to Devonshire House B&B from Bristol (North):
1. Head northwest on M4 toward Exit 20
2. At junction 20, exit onto M5 toward Bristol (West)
3. At junction 21, take the A370 exit to Weston-S-Mare
4. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A370 heading to Congresbury
5. Turn right at High St/B3133 - Continue to follow B3133
6. Turn left at Langford Rd
7. Turn left at Blackmoor
8. Devonshire House Bed and Breakfast will be on the left